MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Utilities and energy retailers around the world will come together for the fifth annual Bidgely Engage Virtual 2021, which will be held October 5-8, to learn about the role of artificial intelligence (AI) centering on the client in achieving organization-wide goals. Utilities leaders, industry luminaries and technology experts will discuss trends and best practices shaping the digital transformation of the energy sector as well as tactical strategies for bringing AI applications to life.
“Under the motive Ready for the future, this year’s Commitment embodies the heart of energy innovation and the path to a sustainable future through AI, from the perspective of key industry players and analysts, âsaid Gautam Aggarwal, Chief Commercial Officer by Bidgely. âThe return to the virtual stage again gives way to a wide range of speakers to offer participants a wealth of diverse experiences and knowledge. ”
Engage Virtual 2021 includes three short days of high impact sessions, followed by a day of hands-on demonstrations showing AI in action. Sessions will focus on how utilities are using data analytics to balance immediate business needs, such as customer experience and demand management, as well as broader business initiatives aimed at achieving business goals. net zero goals, improve customer relationships and modernize.
Session content filmed on location at major utility sites will be broadcast during the event, followed by a live question-and-answer session with each speaker. Featured speakers include:
- Larry Bekkedahl, Senior Vice President of Advanced Energy Delivery, Portland General Electric
- Michael kelly, Senior Research Analyst and Management Consultant, Guide perspectives
- Guillaume Hugues, senior analyst, Guide perspectives
- Adam grant, Program manager, NV energy
- Nayan Parikh, Sr Manager Customer Technology, PSEG-Long Island
- Jennifer popkin, Senior Consultant, Energy and Utilities, Monroe West
- Eric wesoff, Editor-in-chief, Canarian media
- Guillaume Ellis, Regional Vice-President of External Affairs, PEPCO Holdings
- Anne Becker, vice-president of sustainable development, Arizona Public Service
- Jamie wimberly, Chief Executive Officer, Distributed Energy Financial Group
- Dr Liza Legaspi, Energy management supervisor, Southern California Gas
- Irvine Sloan, vice-president of strategic accounts management, Duke Energy
- Lon Huber, vice president of pricing design and strategic solutions, Duke Energy
- Lenny singh, Senior Vice President, Energy Solutions for Customers, Con Edison
- Allisyn Glasser, Chief Enterprise Architect, Con Edison
- Karl Popham, Manager, Electric Vehicles and Emerging Technologies, Austin Energy
- Sharon talbott, product marketing director, energy and utilities, Selling power
- Matt Valle, VP Development, Florida Power & Light
- Jason McGrade, Deputy director, SECC
For information on registering for Engage 2021, visit www.bidgely.com/events/engage-virtual.
Bidgely is an AI-powered SaaS company accelerating a clean energy future by enabling energy companies and consumers to make data-driven energy decisions. Powered by our unique patented technology, Bidgely’s UtilityAI â¢ platform transforms the multiple dimensions of customer data – such as energy use, demographics, and interactions – into highly accurate and actionable consumer energy information. We leverage this information to give each customer personalized recommendations, tailored to their personality and lifestyle, usage attributes, behavior patterns, purchase propensity and beyond. From the point of view of distributed energy resources (DER) and the periphery of the network, whether it is from smart thermostats to electric vehicle chargers, from photovoltaic solar panels to TOU designs and tariffs; UtilityAI â¢ energy analysis provides in-depth visibility into production, consumption for better shaping of peak loads and better grid planning, and provides targeted recommendations for new value-added products and services. With roots in Silicon Valley, Bidgely holds over 17 energy patents, over $ 50 million in funding, retains over 30 data scientists, and brings a passion for AI to utilities serving residential and commercial customers. of the whole world. For more information, please visit www.bidgely.com or the Bidgely blog at bidgely.com/blog.