This Saturday night, fight fans can see Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin fight for the third time. Their first big fight in 2017 ended in a controversial draw, and Canelo won his second fight a year later by majority decision. The trilogy fight sees them reunite at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you want to know how to watch Canelo Alvarez vs Gennadiy Golovkin 3 for free, read on.
Key points to remember:
- The Canelo Alvarez vs Gennadiy Golovki 3 game will take place at 8:00 p.m. ET on September 17 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
- You can watch the game for free on the Mexican Channel Aztec 7 by connecting to a Mexico VPN server.
- ExpressVPN is the best choice for the job, and you can use the money-back guarantee to get a refund to use the VPN for free.
Canelo vs GGG 3 is a pay-per-view (PPV) fight. You can watch it on DAZN, but it costs a pretty penny. For existing US subscribers, it costs $64.99 (£9.99 in the UK) and new subscribers must pay $84.99 (£17.99 in the UK). This is also in addition to the standard monthly fee.
However, those in Canelo’s Latin American home country of Mexico can watch it for free, and you can too with the use of a VPN (virtual private network).
All you have to do is connect to the Azteca 7 live stream with a Mexican VPN server, and you can watch it for free. ExpressVPN is the best service for the task, and you can use it for free with its money-back guarantee. However, NordVPN is a more affordable option and TunnelBear is the only truly free VPN with Mexican servers.
The Canelo Alvarez vs GGG 3 game on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. ET.
No, it’s a pay-per-view match. In the US, it costs $64.99 for existing subscribers and $84.99 for new subscribers. However, you can watch it for free on Azteca 7 with a Mexican VPN server.
How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennadiy Golovkin 3 for free
To make sure you don’t suffer from buffering or have any issues accessing the Azteca 7 live stream, we’ve used the best VPN for streaming, ExpressVPN, for this tutorial. Follow the steps to stream Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin face off in their trilogy fight.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN
Go to the ExpressVPN website and Register for one of his plans. You can use the 30-day money-back guarantee to get a refund when you’re done.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app
Download the ExpressVPN app for your device and install it. When done, launch the app and identify.
- Connect to a Mexican server
Click on the three dots, find mexican server and Click on it. If it does not automatically connect to the server, click the big “on” button.
- Stream the fight live from the Azteca 7 website
Go to Azteca 7 website and watch the Canelo vs GGG 3 fight.
The 3 Best VPNs for Streaming Canelo Alvarez vs GGG
To stream the Canelo vs GGG 3 rematch, you need a VPN with servers in Mexico. We’ve listed the three best VPNs that have Mexican servers, fast speeds, and the ability to bypass geoblocks. Let’s start with the best choice, ExpressVPN.
1. ExpressVPN: The best VPN for streaming
More details about ExpressVPN:
- Fast streaming speeds
- Mexican waiters
ExpressVPN is the best VPN choice to stream the Canelo vs GGG fight. It has no problem bypassing the geo-blocks of any streaming service, and its speeds are fast enough to ensure your stream doesn’t get interrupted. Its server network spans 94 countries, and that includes Mexico for a Mexican IP address.
Plus, ExpressVPN will make sure you stay safe while you stream, no matter where you’re connected. He also has a 30-day money-back guaranteewhich means you can get a full refund when you are done with the service.
If you want to continue using ExpressVPN afterwards, you’ll pay a higher price than other VPNs, but that’s because it’s a premium VPN (read our ExpressVPN review).
2. NordVPN: The Fastest VPN
More details about NordVPN:
- Pricing: $3.29 per month (two-year plan)
- Supplier website: nordvpn.com
- Fastest speeds available
- Mexican waiters
- Cheap long-term plans
NordVPN is another great choice for streaming, and like ExpressVPN, it’s capable of easy access to streaming services. NordVPN is also the fastest VPN available, as you can see from our speed test results. This is mainly due to its NordLynx protocol – WireGuard’s own version of NordVPN – which guarantees maximum speeds while offering strong security.
You have access to NordVPN’s massive network of servers, including some in Mexico, to access Azteca 7. You can also use the 30-day money-back guarantee and watch the fight for free. Sticking with NordVPN won’t break the bank, however, with affordable plans available for long-term users.
Read our NordVPN review for more details.
3. TunnelBear: Best Free VPN for Mexican IP Address
More details about TunnelBear:
- Pricing: Free, $3.33 per month (three-year plan)
- Supplier website: tunnelbear.com
- Free Mexican Servers
- User-friendly interface
- Enhanced security
- Inconsistent speeds
- Blocked by some streaming apps
- 500MB monthly data limit
That said, TunnelBear’s free plan has a monthly data allowance of 500MB, which would only get you around an hour of standard definition streaming. That probably won’t be enough to get you through the main fight in HD or 4K, especially without including the other matches on the fight map.
If you decide to pay for TunnelBear, you’ll get unlimited data, and there’s also a 30-day money-back guarantee. Read more about free VPN in our TunnelBear review.
- : Unlimited GB, five devices, priority customer service
- : Unlimited GB
- : 5
- : Unlimited GB, five devices per user, centralized billing, account manager, price per user per month
- : Unlimited GB
- : 5
Canelo Alvarez vs. GGG 3 fight card
Although the main fight is scheduled to start at 8:00 p.m. ET, the subcards begin at 5:00 p.m. ET. Here are the details of the fight card.
- Canelo Alvarez versus Gennady Golovkin – WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO and The Ring super middleweight titles
- Jesse Rodriguez versus Israel Gonzalez – WBC super flyweight title
- Diego Pacheco versus Enrique Collazo – WBC, USNBC Silver super middleweight titles
- Ali Akhmedov versus Gabe Rosado – IBF North American Super Middleweight Title
- austin williams versus Kieron Conway – WBA International middleweight title
- Mark Castro versus Kevin Mendoza — light weights
- Aaron Aponte versus Fernando Molina — super light
- Antoine Herrera versus Delvin McKinley — super flies
Final Thoughts: Canelo Alvarez vs. Triple G
Boxing fans will finally be able to see the third match between Gennadiy and Canelo on September 17. Will Mexican-born Canelo win again? Or will Golovkin win the super middleweight division titles? We will have to wait and see.
You can watch the action for free on Mexican channel Azteca 7 by connecting to a Mexican VPN server. The the best VPN for work is ExpressVPNand you can use it for free by getting a refund when you’re done.
Will you be using a VPN to watch the fight? Or are you going to pay to watch it on a streaming service like DAZN? Let us know in the comments section and, as always, thanks for reading.