SANTA CLARA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) today announced even more solutions within the Now Platform Tokyo version designed to build operational intelligence and confidence. In addition to ServiceNow Vault, announced yesterdayServiceNow is launching new AI-powered development and risk management features and tools to help organizations operate more efficiently and power more resilient business models.
According to Gartner®, software infrastructure spending in segments containing PaaS, cloud management and security is expected to grow at a double-digit rate, reaching a combined spending of more than $120 billion by 20261. Customers are leveraging ServiceNow’s breadth of capabilities as a platform for digital business amid unprecedented macroeconomic uncertainty and cyber risk. The Tokyo version’s additional solutions use AI and the highest levels of privacy and platform security controls to boost business intelligence and mitigate risk.
“Operational confidence and efficiency are top of mind for business leaders. Organizations are investing in digital technologies that help them gain efficiencies and reduce costs, while protecting their data in an increasingly complex and sophisticated threat landscape,” said Jon Sigler, SVP for the Now Platform at ServiceNow. “With the new AI-powered automation and risk management solutions in the Tokyo release, we’re helping customers build more resilient, secure, and productive business models, all on a single platform, so that they can navigate the uncertainty with confidence.”
Tokyo’s new solutions that build intelligence and confidence in business operations include:
- Task intelligence for customer service management arms service agents with AI and automation capabilities, freeing them to focus on the most complex customer cases and helping them to be more empathetic when working with customers. Task Intelligence applies AI to the most common use cases to automate routine tasks such as categorizing emails and cases and routing them to the right team, at the right time, in the right language with the Sentiment analysis to give agents visibility into a customer’s tone so they can prioritize work.
- Automation Center provides IT teams and automation centers of excellence with complete visibility into their organization’s hyperautomation landscape in a central, vendor-neutral hub to drive efficiency and cost savings across the enterprise ‘organization. In addition to overseeing ServiceNow RPA in Automation Engine, Automation Center also provides insights into third-party automations. By integrating siled islands of automation across vendors into a cohesive view, Automation Center enables organizations to maximize business impact, ROI, and operational health.
- DevOps setup helps ensure that DevOps teams can reduce outages caused by configuration changes, making their organization’s software and services more reliable and helping to prevent revenue loss associated with outages. DevOps Config, which is included in ITSM Pro, manages configuration data for applications, releases, environments, and infrastructure in a single repository. Access control and real-time validation of configuration changes, as well as centralized management, security and validation, transparently and in development pipelines, help prevent failures.
- Operational Resilience Management, part of ServiceNow’s risk management portfolio, helps organizations continue to serve their customers, deliver products and services, and protect their people from adverse events. With new scenario analysis capabilities, customers can design and simulate events to determine the potential impact on operational resilience. These new features allow teams to plan ahead by anticipating, preventing, adapting and recovering from any business disruption.
- ITSM Pro+ adds a new layer of business intelligence to the digital tools used by employees and customers. For organizations, ITSM Pro+ includes all the features of ITSM Pro and adds powerful insights with out-of-the-box analytics and dashboards, plus a new end-to-end white glove service called Virtual Agent Optimize (VAO). With VAO, ServiceNow’s team of experts continuously configures, manages and optimizes virtual agent conversations with natural language understanding (NLU) in real time, so customers can quickly leverage virtual agents for responses. and the most effective resolutions.
- ServiceNow Vault uses flexible key management and data classification to support data anonymization, ServiceNow Vault enables organizations to protect sensitive confidential data and increase regulatory compliance with native platform encryption. Vault also enables organizations to increase the security of their platform by simplifying the management and protection of machine credentials, as well as validating the authenticity and integrity of code deployed on the MID server, which makes it possible to avoid any malicious insertion. Finally, Vault allows organizations to export their ServiceNow system and application logs at scale and in near real time as a service.
The Now Platform Tokyo release was designed to help organizations address complex business challenges in an uncertain macro environment. The ServiceNow Tokyo release is purpose-built to deliver better employee and customer experiences, drive intelligence and confidence in operations, and accelerate value in a way that’s good for people, good for the planet, and good for profits.
What customers, partners and analysts are saying about the release of Now Platform Tokyo
Orange Business Services
“Orange Business Services helps companies transform their businesses, rethink their services and harness the potential of data to improve operations, as well as the experience of employees and customers,” said Daniel Bigagli, vice president of the business services business unit at Orange Business Services. “The new Automation Center solution in the Now Platform Tokyo release gives us even greater visibility and data-driven insights into automation deployments across the enterprise, so we can increase efficiency and return on investment, allowing us to better communicate business benefits to our customers.”
“Data security and privacy are top concerns for organizations as they move more data to the cloud. An increase in cyber threats and data privacy requirements puts more emphasis on protecting sensitive data,” said Jennifer Glenn, research director for IDC’s Security and Trust Group. “ServiceNow Vault includes advanced data encryption and anonymization features designed to give organizations greater flexibility and control over how they protect sensitive data in business-critical applications. This flexibility is essential for organizations that need to comply with privacy regulations, while maintaining high levels of application performance. »
The Now the release of Platform Tokyo is generally available today.
ServiceNow COO CJ Desai explores new innovations in its Blog
Lily knowledge from ServiceNow’s Senior Vice President of Now Platform Jon Sigler on the Now Platform Tokyo release
Watch a demo on Automation Center here
About Service Now
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) makes the world of work more efficient for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create exceptional experiences and unlock employee and business productivity. For more information visit: www.servicenow.com.
© 2022 ServiceNow, Inc. All rights reserved. ServiceNow, the ServiceNow logo, Now and other ServiceNow marks are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other company names, product names and logos may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
1 Gartner, Forecast Analysis: Enterprise Infrastructure Software, Worldwide, August 12, 2022
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.